Monday, November 24, 2008

Total Blessing

I am sitting in class waiting for it to start and I have been trying to figure out how to post from my Blackberry since I got it so we will see how this goes.



Today has gone by in a flash; it was a productive day but I feel behind a little. On thursday of last week I totaled my car and ever since then I feel like I have been one step behind. I did get news about my car today; State Farm gave me a good price for my car and it will be completely paid off.



This whole wreck situation has really been a blessing. I know that sounds crazy but things could not have gone any smoother on all aspects of it. The Lord is really teaching me a lot through this. I have truly trusted Him with it. I have offered nothing but thanksgiving for it all and He has blessed me in return.



Now I just pray that I remember to keep God in it as I shop for a new car. I want to make a responsible choice for my new car. I pray that I remain humble throughout my decisions and that I give thanks for the blessing of whatever car I get.



I would have never guessed that wrecking my car would have been such a blessing but like everyone always says, God works in mysterious ways. Life is full of teachable moments if you open your mind and heart to see what God is showing you.

No comments: