Monday, August 31, 2009

I Think Someone Might Need to Do an Intervention

I am having a serious TV watching identity crisis. Seriously, someone might need to step in and bring me back to reality.

Currently the majority of my TV watching hours are spent on The Disney Channel and Nickelodeon with a little ABC Family thrown in.

My favorite shows are: iCarly, Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, Suite Life on Deck and Secret Life of the American Teenager on Monday nights.

Come on, I am 26! I cannot watch the same shows as my 3rd graders!!
I think I need help....no for real.....someone come block the Disney channel from my TV and DVR! :-)

Don't judge me y'all! ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't understand... add penguins of madagascar and you have my tv must watch list... are you trying to say something? it is important to be able to relate to the students... and secret life is just too crazy not to watch! :)
-sarah

Bethany said...

I have the same problem. In some ways it makes sense because I work with preschoolers but I'm pretty sure my roommate thinks I'm nuts!