Sunday, January 10, 2010

This Conversation Took a Weird Turn Somewhere

Text Message Conversation between my best friend and myself starting on January 4, 2010 at 9:17:53 PM

Me: Just an FYI for you- I hate sweaters and I want to move somewhere they are obsolete. Cause this Texas winter is letting me down...weeks of cold weather sucks.

Unit: So weird that it is so cold there- its like 50 here- just raining- crazy global warming :)

Me: Damn that global warming!

Unit: :)

January 4, 2010 9:34:39 PM

Unit: I never win nothing. :(

Me: huh?

Unit: Husband beats me at ALL games- its no fun!! Makes me a sad girl. :(

Me: That's cause he is ridiculously competitive!

Unit: Haha- yes it is! But then he says I am always nice when I win- but either way he is always winning- grrrrrrr

Me: Lets kick his butt! Tell him I said he is fired if he doesn't let you win!

Unit: Hahaha- he still won't let me!

Me: Then you must secretly practice :)

Unit: I do sometimes on the Wii then I feel all good about myself and he crushes my dreams- so sad

Me: Well y'all are just not Wii compatible, divorce is imminent....sorry ;-)

Unit: Oh No!!!

Me: Hahahahaha!! I am only teasing...sort of :D

January 4, 2010 9:56:37 PM

Unit: I just saw a huge block of jello on the Jack in the Box commercial- they were having a toga party and I thought man that would have been a crazy good idea :)

Me: LOL! That is the most random and most awesome text message ever! And yes that would have been a crazy good idea!

Unit: Haha- I figured you would appreciate it- I thought to myself 'Self you have got to tell the Unit about the ginormous block of jello!'

Me: You are cracking me up, I am seriously laying in bed laughing out loud like an idiot!

Unit: Hahahahaha! I am a funny girl! :)

Me: Its entirely possible that this entire text message convo is going to end up on my blog! Its too good not to share with the interwebs!

No comments: