Thursday, June 02, 2011

Hey Where Have You Been

*Language Warning* I know I have a no cursing policy attached to my blog, but I am going to break it just this once.


Hey Ashley, Where have you been....well I will tell you where I have been.


I have been PISSED!


So angry that I can't even put it into words. I didn't want this blog to be a place where I come and spill hate and anger.


But I can't help it. I AM PISSED!


I hate my body so much for what it has caused me in the last 8 months.


I hate the doctors, the co-pays, the tests, the blood draws.


I hate the bills.


I hate the bad news.


I hate that all of this has hurt, worried, and changed my family.


I am just so over it.


More importantly, I am pissed that I am pissed. I am not this person. I am not the angry woman. I am not the cryer. I am not the bitter negative one.


I want my life back.


I want to go back to September.


I want ME back.