Sunday, October 30, 2011

Why I Want to Move

When I walk in my door, I am sad. My own home makes me sad. The air is oppressive. When I walk in my door all I can think of is the past.

Within my four walls I allowed myself to think of what could be, but now what could have been never will. It is the never will that consumes me in here.

I think about the day I walked in the door from that first doctor’s appointment and I knew it was over. I knew it in my soul. My mom knew too. I remember sitting on the couch crying on the phone with her crying those same tears.

When I walk in the door I think about all the tears I cried.

It is in these four walls that I was sick. There was unimaginable pain here. I was angry here. I was sad here. It is here where I have experienced the worst; here I am my worse.

I want out of this place. I mean that in the physical, mental, and emotional sense. I need to start over. I want to start over. A complete and total overhaul.

I need a new set of four walls. Ones that don’t hold the past and what could have been. Ones that only know the future. I admit I don’t know what that future looks like anymore. I just know that I can’t move onto that future here.

Some probably say I am just running away. Well fine then, I am running. Running to a new future. Maybe I could move on here in the place, but you know what, I don’t want to.

For me it will be easier to start completely over. A new home, a new outlook, new dreams, a new me.

Dreaming has always been my downfall. I had a lot of dreams in this place. A hope. Well those dreams got smashed and that hope is forever gone.

Don’t be mistaken. I still dream, I still have hope. I still have faith. I just need to start the new journey in a new place.

I am essentially trying to find a new happy place. I have a long way to go and I want a happy home place.

I don’t want to mix my old with my new. The new is going to great, I have faith in that. The new could even be better. I just want to be able to find that new.

I have a plan. I will achieve my new goals. I will find my happiness.

2 comments:

Lori said...

could you consider the place you were healed?

I was sad when we moved from our previous home b/c my daughter had leaukemia- she was diagnosed when we lived there, and we were on a journey with her when we were there, and she healed there and spent some years living normally there. When we left, I realized that I had brought home my second child to this home, we battled leukemia in this home, and we LIVED life and found a closer relationship with Jesus in that home.So much history and love and healing there. This house we are in now was just a house. It wasn;t mine. I have been here 2 years almost and I am just feeling like it says ME and my family. God bless you and I hope you find some peace there.

diablo4shop said...

Visceral Applications' merely established task currently can be a fresh Star Wars title as part of EA's wide-ranging take care of Walt disney which makes the action writer the particular exclusive creator associated with Star Wars game titles by means of 2023.Chop, the multi-team business, features a amount of assignments on their palms currently.Along with extra Battle ground Several expansions, your business is actually focusing on a great all-new Mirror's Border online game as well as a fresh Alien: Battlefront title.Using the Medal associated with Respect sequence now away from rotator, some possess advised in which Expert advisor would likely opt to annualize the Battlefield collection, much like Assassin's Creed or Cod.

Diablo 3 Items

Buy Diablo 3 Items