Sunday, July 25, 2004

The end of the weekend is very near, and I have nothing to show for it. On Friday I spent the night at home cleaning the kitchen with my roomie. We are fun college girls you would think that we would want to go out and do something fun, but we were both in lazy moods so we stayed in. Atleast we were productive. Then last night I met Tessica at Roadhouse for dinner, then we went on a search for a rodeo. I know that sounds really random to go look for a rodeo but I promise it makes sense to us. Then Robbie, Benjamin, and I went out to Satan to look around. I don't know why I go out there, it scares the crap out of me every time. Oh well, it was something to do. The night ended kind of abruptly with a little spat between me and the boys so I came home and went to bed early. Then today I woke up for NASCAR to see my racecar driver boyfriend drive for 60 laps. I am such a nerd, because when he got out of his car I started crying like a big baby. But I recovered and watched the race to the end. I am so glad stupid Ryan Newman didn't win. So that leaves me now, just sitting here being bored and trying to figure out what to do in Waco on a Sunday night!

No comments: