Friday, July 02, 2004

I am suppose to be writing papers right now, but I am taking a break. I have procrastinated so much this summer session that I have to write 3 papers in one night. I hate that about myself, I put everything off until the last possible minute. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Ok I am over that now. I am sitting in my living room watching my roommate put together this desk/armoire thingie. It came in a thin little box so we knew it was obviously in many individual pieces. We didn't know however that it was heavier than shit. So when we began to carry upstairs from the parking lot all we could do was laugh. And when we are laughing so hard and sitting on the stairs trying not to drop it our neighbor(who we have never met) walks up and asks if he can help. I felt really stupid at this point, but who cares he was a boy and he can carry heavy things. What a way to meet our neighbor. I have to admit when Janae opened the box and I saw the complexity of the massive piece of furniture I thought there was no way she could put it all together herself. But she is doing an amazing job, I am so impressed. Who knew my roomie was such a stud. I cant wait to see it all done. I was also like to add this fact, that while writing this it is only adding to my paper writing procrastination. Oh well, I know everything will get done including Janae's new desk. I think I am done rambling for now. Oh by the way, this week is Robbie's 21st birthday, so that is super exciting. He is one of my last friends to turn 21, so that is good because it is expensive when your friends turn 21. After September I will finally be done with the rounds of 21st birthdays..... Man I am so much older than my friends. I suck.........

No comments: