Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Good Intentions....

I had every intention of posting something of substance tonight but life just got in the way. After a fight with my wireless printer (which after months of battle I finally won! HA Take that Brother WiFi Printer!!!!) and watching the Twilight special features on my new 2-disc DVD, I totally forgot about my blog plans.

So dear ones, this is all you get tonight. :-)

(Did anyone catch that I was channelling my inner Beth Moore with the "dear ones" reference? I *heart* her!)

Alright, Night Y'all!

2 comments:

beckylbranch said...

Some of those Twilight extra feature scenes are weird don't you think?

Ashley said...

The deleted scenes were really strange and didn't make a whole lot of sense...in my opinion! I did think the "making of" stuff was kind of cool.