Monday, August 09, 2004

Burrrr.....its freezing in the SUB. Why am I in the SUB? Well it seems as though my history prof's wife was in a car accident so he cancelled class. He said she was not hurt but he seemed pretty upset about it. So instead of using this extra hour and a half to study I have spent the time playing on the internet. I got to talk to my Unit; she is in Houston for reals now and is about to start law school. I cant believe my Unit is all grown up. I am super proud of you Laura!!! It is the final days of class for summer II and I am excited. I am looking forward to the next couple of weeks I get to spend time at home. Plus it will be back to school shopping time and maybe my mommy and daddy will buy me a present. I like presents!! Also my brother will be in town for part of the time I am home. So that should be cool, it is always nice when we get to spend time together as a whole family. I feel that we are rarely all in the same state, much less the same city. So that should be good times. Well it is 11 and I better get to Criminology so I can take my final, YAY!! 1 down, 2 more to go.

No comments: