Wednesday, August 04, 2004

I just want this week to be over....Correct that I just want summer school to be over....Oh wait correct that again I just want school to be over. I think I need a few days of having absolutely nothing to do. I just want to be able to sit and do nothing without a list of things I need to be doing in the back of my head. Speaking of my head, it hurts. I think it hurts because it has been too many hours since I have had any caffeine. This morning I woke up in the worst mood, nothing was going right and I basically hated life. So after my health test I had like an hour to spare before history, and all I wanted was to go to the SUB and get a Dr. Pepper. I really needed some caffeine. I get my cup and ice and I press my cup to the Dr. Pepper thingie, but much to my dismay only soda water comes out. So I go to the next one and nothing but the same there. I finally come to the conclusion that none of the stupid soda machines are working. I have to settle for water, which was not what I wanted at all. I was so freaking pissed, that only added to my awful mood I was already in. Ugg it makes me mad just thinking about it. STUPID BAYLOR!!

No comments: