Wednesday, August 25, 2004

So as stated earlier yesterday was my first day of class for the new semester. It went well, I don't think my classes are going to be too hellish but none of them are going to be super fun. I have 2 BIC classes and that is definitely interesting. We had a large group class for the first time in like forever and ever. I remember why I chose my friends carefully. People in the BIC are weird and ignorant, but they think they are super super smart. Really they just suck! Why on earth would you, in a class of over 100. Start talking very disrespectful about white trash because you spent a summer in North Carolina. I don't understand how someone would think that is ok. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, dumb!! Alright I'm over it now. (Sorry Faith if you are reading this, but your roommates comments were a little out of line.) So that was my reflection on the first day, until next time......

No comments: