Monday, February 23, 2009

No, Not Me!

Since I have been a blog slacker lately, I thought I would do a Not Me! Monday to get me back into the swing of things. Head over to MckMama's to see what other people didn't do!


I DID NOT get a french fry stuck under my stove and then spend 5 minutes with the broom trying to unsuccessfully get it unstuck.


I DID NOT watch a movie on my 4 inch iPod screen with my computer sitting right beside me. That would be silly to watch a movie on the smallest screen known to man when I could have watched it on my much bigger computer screen.


I also DID NOT convince myself that it was Saturday and go back to sleep when it was really Friday. And I was NOT late to work that morning.


And I would most certainly NOT admit that I watched the E! True Hollywood Story of Mario Lopez because that would be a waste of an hour.


And finally, I DID NOT shamefully ignore my blog, Facebook, and Twitter last week. And I DID NOT contemplate shutting them all down. I love all these modern social networking technologies. And I DID NOT feel the pressure to update and I DID NOT feel guilty when I didn't update.

2 comments:

Wayne said...

Great not me's I would love a I pod that I could watch a movie on but I must admit you can't beat the big screen

I am starting a new post on the 12th of march called - Honor them Thursday - and I am looking for as many people to take part as possible. it will have mr linky so your person of honor can be seen by the world. it's a chance to honor the people you love wether it's your mom or dad or you partner or your child or one of your your friends or maybe some one has inspierd you. Honor them and say thankyou. I hope you will join in

Carebear said...

Hilarious! Thank goodness you didn't waste an hour on the Mario Lopez story. And you are a way better homemaker than I am - I would'nt even have tried to save that french fry!