Monday, March 02, 2009

But Of Course, It's Another Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



My mom DID NOT get new custom drapes and I DID NOT stay home from work just so we could jump up and down in our excitement over these drapes she did not get. And I was NOT so tired from that jumping up and down excitement that I had to take a nap before bible study.

There was NOT two incidences this week that my SUV was stuffed to them brim with home decor items that my mom bought and we most certainly DID NOT have to fib a little to my dad about these purchases we DID NOT make.

I DO NOT now have 3 frog lamps, two of which are new, and I am NOT so happy about these lamps that they are the favorite items in my house.

And of course I DID NOT just write a whole Not Me Monday post about interior decorating and home decor shopping.

1 comment:

Carebear said...

Oh, I love interior decorating too! And LOL about fibbing to dad. When my hubby asks, how much did you spend? after I've been shopping. I always tell him how much I SAVED instead!