Monday, March 09, 2009

It's Not Me! Monday Y'all

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I DID NOT get busted by my Pawpaw (while at church) about my Not Me Monday! confessions. And he DID NOT tell me that he would be checking up on me via my blog! (HAHAHA! Love you Pawpaw!)

At no point this week did I steal a pair of socks from my Mom. Wear them. And then I DID NOT wash them this weekend and put them right back in my drawer with ZERO attempt to return them to her.


While at Sunday Brunch I DID NOT: run into my cousin and her husband who I only see maybe once a year, learn that there is a professional gambler in our family, and order mini corndogs off the kid's menu at the fancy restaurant. That was NOT the most random brunch/lunch ever.


AND FINALLY:

I DID NOT enter this AMAZING give-away over at Profoundly Seth. The prizes ARE NOT beyond awesome and the money DOES NOT go to some great charities.

1 comment:

Carma Sez said...

a professional gambler in the family- that's kinda cool, assuming he/she is winning :D