Thursday, April 16, 2009

I Can't Believe I'm Saying This....

I've never given much thought to how.........

Much I would love Twilight. I can't believe it, I tried to dent the lure of it but it finally happened. I rented Twilight on iTunes to watch on the plane to Seattle. And Lord help, I thought the movie was fantastic. I'm totally hooked. I'm going to buy all the books and see all the movies.

I fully admit I have gotten suckered into the craze!

Long live Edward and Bella! Hahahaha!!

Now I'm off to explore Seattle :-)
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

1 comment:

beckylbranch said...

har..har...har....another Twilight addict...YEAH! The books are SOOOO much better than the movie, so if you liked the movie that much then you are going to speed through the books...enjoy it b/c when you are done you will be sad the story is over :( Happy reading my friend!