A Little Life Overview:
I have hit the road to-
- Huntsville/Navasota: to see the Texas Bluebonnets, reminisce with my Mom at her alma mater, get good country food, look at some cows, and have quality girl time with friends.
- The Ranch: to check out the new gate; ventured into a small town hardware store on a Saturday and made a mental note not to do that again! (Yikes it was crowded)
- Pearland: a friend from school's baby shower. While still in the Houston metro area, Pearland is still in an hour away so I count it as a road trip! HAHAHA! Houston is too big sometimes! :-)
Things I am looking forward to-
- Buying my motorcycle: On the way back from the ranch my Dad and I stopped at a motorsports shop where I found a dirt bike that is perfect for me. I am so excited; I have been agonizing over which one to get, and this one is a great price and I can pick the color. I mean, seriously y'all, I can have a hot pink bike made for me! HOT PINK! LOVE IT!! I am going to order it this week, so maybe after Easter I can take it to the ranch!!!!
- Going to Seattle: The weekend after Easter I am going to visit Best Friend Laura in Seattle. I am excited to go on a "real" trip and I have never been to Seattle well I have never been west of Las Vegas so this is a completely different part of the country for me to see! I haven't seen Best Friend Laura since my graduation in December so I am thrilled to just see her!
Praises for me and my loved ones-
- Best Friend Laura got engaged this weekend! I helped a little with the planning and scheming so it was fun to know before she did! HAHA! I am so happy for her and Jeremy. I pray that God blesses their lives and marriage.
- Daddy is another year older and we are blessed to have been able to celebrate his birthday. Love you Daddy!
- I have been able to keep my house clean for 2 weeks. And while that doesn't sound like much but for me it is a total miracle! I am by no means a natural housekeeper and since I am single and live alone there is little motivation for me to keep things neat and tidy. :-) Character flaw, yes I know, but I am working on it. I am not going to catch me a husband with a messy house! ;-)
- Jobs Jobs Jobs.... I am still looking for a job in my field. Tomorrow I go to a job fair so hopefully that could lead somewhere. I am so ready for a permanent job! (Not that I am not incredibly blessed and thankful for the job working for my Dad, but I want to use my education)
Whew....that was a lot of info.....anyone make it to the end?!