Thursday, June 17, 2004

Hmmmm what should I talk about? It is so weird that my friend Benjamin just IMed me and said I was a blog slacker, and I am sitting typing a post as he said that. Anyways, sorry about the lapse in my posting, but I have been a busy girl. My weekend was pretty crazy, Laura was here so that just means crazy times will be had. We spent Thursday in a drunken stupor at La Fiesta, Casa Ole, and Grahams. Ok I know what you are saying, Ashley why on earth did you go to Grahams? But in my defense I was drunk and the Little One made me do it. I am a sucker when it comes to my Little so I gave in. All in all it was good times. Friday was a lazy day and that night we all went to see Stepford Wives, its a crappy movie, its not really worth the 5 bucks. Saturday me, Laura, Tessica, my roomie Janae, and her friend Jenn went out to Killeen and the WC. As in my previous post I mentioned my quest for an army boy, but I am sad to say that I failed on this mission. This stupid war is ruining everything!! And for those who are interested I finally put my pictures and post cards from Spain in an album on Sunday. It only took a year so I am quite proud of myself. What else is new? Oh yeah, I have discovered a new fondness for old video games. I bought this Playstation Museum game for my playstation 2 that had some awesome old games on it. It was much fun, even though Laura laughed at me a lot because I don't know how to play Pac Man. This week of class has flown by, Thank God. The end of this summer school session is coming close to the end and I haven't even started my independent study work yet, so I am a little freaked out. I will get it done I know! I am headed home this weekend for Father's Day and I am super excited! So until next time.......

No comments: