Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Hmmmmm what did I do today. Well I went to my HP class today, and lets just say that was an interesting experience. I found out that I am still the sit and reach master.(you know the sit down and push the little ruler thing that tests your flexibility)But anyways I am real good at it. After class I went and got a text book, and then returned to my non air conditioned apartment. So I thought it would be a good idea to head out to the pool to lay out and it was a perfect time since no one was at the pool which is rare here at A-Farms. Needless to say I didnt plan on staying out there from 12:30 to 4:30, and I am now paying the price for my mistakes. My body hurts real bad, note to all concerned: do not put tan accelerator on your body repeatedly for 4 hours. It has disastrous results. After it started raining, I went home to get ready for the evening. I went to dinner with Robbie and Benjamin, then we headed to Sam's to do what it is that we do at Sam's. (*wink wink) So after finally leaving Sam's place I head to Tessica's to say hi real quick. When I get there I find 2 of the whitest white guys ever, oh I might mention these are pretty country guys too, attempting to flow like they were hot shot rappers. They are definately not! It was pretty humorous I have to admit, one of the guys even flowed alittle about my checkered shoes, my sunglasses and even just for my benefit there was mention of NASCAR and the number 8 car. THANKS FOR THAT MIKE!! But alas I came back to my apartment for the night so that I could get some sleep because I have a 1.5 mile "fun run" at 9:30am. Oh the joys. I almost forgot the best part, when I got back tonite WE HAD AIR CONDITIONING!! It is the best feeling ever, I had almost forgotten what it was like not to sweat in your own house. Well I guess thats all I got, nothing too profound. I will work on a more meaningful post for next times. Laters!!

No comments: