Thursday, June 10, 2004

Ok so I am posting again. I am trying to make this a habit. I am determined to be a faithful blogger. I also want to take this time to say that I hate rain, I feel like it has been raining Waco nonstop for like ever now. I usually don't go to class in the rain, but since it is summer I have been going anyway. So I think I deserve a pat on the back for that, who knew I could be such a dedicated student. Lets see what has been going on the past couple of days. Oh yeah I have slept sooooo much lately. I am blaming this damn rain, it is perfect nap weather. But the biggest down side is that my sleeping schedule is so freaking screwed up its not even funny. Oh well this too shall pass, I guess. Tomorrow the other half of my unit it coming to Waco. YAY for Laura. I am super jazzed about Laura being here all weekend. I am lost without my better half. So for this weekend the unit will be complete. Laura'a arrival also means that we are going to good ole Killeen for some quality Wild Country time!! YAY FOR THAT TOO!! I am going to be on a dedicated search for me an attractive army boy who has not already and will not be going to Iraq. I know that this will be a difficult task to find with Ft. Hood boys, but like I said I am on a mission. And all of you who know me, know that when given a mission I will succeed. Now I don't want anyone thinking dirty thoughts out there about this search for an army boy, I am just out there doing my patriotic duty. (wink wink) Well I guess that's all I have to say, once again nothing life changing or profound, but what can I say... I'm shallow I guess. Ok well not really but I don't have anything else I really feel like talking about. So be happy with what I give you.

No comments: