Thursday, June 03, 2004

So I totally forgot that I even had this thing. I found linked on to my friend Benjamin's blog, so I decided that I am going to give this thing one more try. Hmm let's see, what has been going on lately? Summer school just started, and that's a new experience for me. I am having a hard time getting into the whole process, because my sleeping schedule is seriously screwed up. For instance I went to bed last night at 5:30am and woke up at noon when my class started at 1. Thank God my 9:30 was cancelled for the week or I would have missed on only the second day. So besides sleeping and school there hasn't been much going on. Waco is a completely different place in the summer time. There is definitely an absence of Baylor students and you notice how weird the "townies" really are. I don't think I would want to live in Waco and not go to Baylor. Plus now that there is not as many people here, it really hits home that there is NOTHING to do in this damn town. So there has been a lot sitting around and drinking at peoples apartments. It seems like everyone I know just moved into a new apartment. I kind of made me wish I had moved but then I come to my senses that moving everything in this apartment would suck really bad. So I will just go visit the new apartments everyone else is in. I guess that's all. Someone who is actually reading this try to keep me accountable for actually blogging this time.

No comments: