Monday, June 28, 2004

I am at the SLC right now, so if anyone asks I was working out the whole time. I will be real honest and say that I am a little under 100% today because of last nights activities. I decided that it is in my best interest to take it easy for the day, thus the playing on the internet at the gym. I also just went into the new science building. First let me say OH MY GOD! That building is huge and ridiculously nice. I hope you science peoples appreciate it. The layout seems really confusing, so I suggest leaving early for class so you can find your freaking room in that MOFO. Although the building is super nice and it looks to be very quality for all the money it cost, I am not sure it was needed. I mean Baylor is so close to bankruptcy that they cannot turn on the a/c high enough for it to be cool in the summer for classes, but they can build a huge extravagant building. I just don't think that makes much sense. Baylor needs to be spending its money wisely from now on. I mean seriously, I think they need to turn university control over to the students, sometimes I feel we can do a better job. Anyways there's my 2 cents in case anyone was interested.

No comments: