Sunday, April 20, 2008

I tell you what, I was a party animal last night. I went to a neighbor's pool party yesterday and I was out until.... 9 pm! Woo wee, I partied hard! hahaha! :) Well to most people that would seem pretty lame to be home by 9pm, but I stepped out of my box and did something I wouldn't normally do. So you gotta give me some credit.

I didn't go to church today because I found out some more drama about the church vs. pastor controversy (see post below). So I may need to find a different church here soon. I will be doing so searching. If anyone knows a good church in the North Houston/Humble/Kingwood/Huffman/Atascocita area, then let me know. I am pretty open to visit all kinds of churches.

Prayer Requests:
-My dad, who is out of town
-End of semester stress
-My financial situation
-My Grandpa (he has to make it until at least May 1st)
-Bobe (my brother)
-Nate, Tricia, Gwyneth
-All my law school friends who are about to graduate and start working on passing the Bar Exam

No comments: