Thursday, April 10, 2008

Yesterday was the first day I didn't post anything in a long time. But I had good reason. I taught my kindergartners in the morning and then I cooked dinner for my mom. Dinner went really well and my mom was "thrilled in her soul" (yes, that is a quote from my wonderful mommy). I didn't know cooking her a dinner would make her so happy, and she kept calling me "a real person". It was like last night she realized all the sudden that I am an adult. Never mind that I am 25 years old and that whole I moved thousands of miles away for 2 years. But whatever, at least my mom knows I am a grown up now. LOL... but anyways, after dinner I got a killer migraine so I went to bed early. It was a busy day but a really good day.

Prayer Requests:
  • Tricia and Nate and Family
  • My grandpa had surgery today
  • School stress

Praises

  • My dad got home safely from his trip
  • A special night with my mom

No comments: