Friday, May 29, 2009

OMG I Totally Forgot!

In my list yesterday I totally forgot to mention that:

I read all 4 books in the Twilight Saga. Yes that's right, all 4 books. And I loved every second of it! Becky, aren't you so proud!

I read the entire saga consecutively so it was like one long story for me. And it was awesome! I couldn't help but be enthralled by the story and the characters. I know some people are judgemental about the whole Twilight phenomenon (and I admit, I use to be one of those people), but seriously the books are very well written. The characters, plot, and the themes are highly developed and intense in every way. I consider myself well read (please note my sense of humbleness here! LOL!) and I am no longer ashamed to admit that I am a Twilight lover!

Like I said I read all 4 one-right-after-the-other so when the last book was over, it was tough. An old friend of mine told me that she thinks there needs to be a Help Line you can call when you finish the saga! I needed some emotional support when I knew that there would be no more to the story! I was completely wrapped up in it and when its over people need some reassurance that life will go on when there is no more Edward and Bella! HAHAHA!! :-)

At least I have the movies still to come! (But I bet the books are better than the movies!)


1 comment:

beckylbranch said...

Yeah I am so glad you finished! Very proud of you! LOL! I was sad too when the story was over :( I was hoping she may do a prequil or something with Renesmee and Jacob? I am glad the actors signed on for the fourth film because I know EVERYONE wants to see how that all works out on the big screen! I have not been that interested in a book series in...well, years!!!! I am never ashamed of my Twilight craziness...I LOVE IT!