Sunday, May 17, 2009

Vegas Baby!

This past week Best Friend Robbie and I were in Las Vegas...and let me just tell you, I love me some Las Vegas! No seriously people, I LOVE VEGAS! I love everything about it: the hotels, the flashy-ness, the good food, the crazy people, the gambling, the crowds, the shows, the non-stop aspects, the shopping, the weather, and even all the general over-priced craziness that is Las Vegas.

The trip was awesome. I got to gamble and came home with even money. Anyone who has gambled knows that to come home with even money is a success. :-) We saw 2 Cirque De Soleil shows (Love and La Reve), ate way too much food, people watched, and did a lot of walking! (HAHAHA Robbie!) I loved every second of the trip! The only bad thing is that my pictures turned out HORRIBLE...hopefully Best Friend Robbie will send me his pictures.

We stayed at the Venetian. It was a beautiful hotel and the rooms were AMAZING. I would stay there again for sure (even if Robbie disagrees with me on this, I would stay there again even if they don't have a buffet).

I spent a lot of time at The Wynn. I love this hotel and it is a GREAT place to gamble. When I go back to Vegas (which is hopefully soon) I want to stay at The Wynn.
At Madame Tussuad's Wax Museum, I had to take a picture with my NASCAR boyfriend ;-)
And a picture with Snoop Dogg

Me and my golf buddy, Tiger.

2 comments:

beckylbranch said...

Yeah! I am so glad you had a good time in Vegas! That is where my twin sis lives and I visited her for the first time last May & that was my first time in Vegas and I LOVED it too! I liked the M&M factory and the Cirq de soleil shows are always so good too.

Bethany said...

That looks like so much fun! I've never been to Vegas...someday, hopefully!! Glad you had a good trip :)