Monday, May 11, 2009

A Long Lost Not Me! Monday Post

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



It has been a long time since I did a Not Me! Monday! so I hope that I can get back into the swing of things!


First, I DID NOT neglect my blog for an entire week and I DO NOT have a TON of stuff to get caught up on. Also I DO NOT have to wait another week to catch up on those things because I am NOT going to Las Vegas tomorrow!


I DID NOT have these delivered to my house on Friday...

I am NOT ridiculously excited to ride these new toys!!

This week I DID NOT forget how to do simple division and have a third grader show me up, then proceed to to tell me that "I got served". And I DID NOT continue to secretly check his work with a calculator.

I DID NOT beg the nail salon to stay open late for me and my mom so that I could get my nails, toes, and eyebrows done before my trip, and I DID NOT have them paint dice on my big toes to be all theme-ish for Vegas!

I DID NOT begin the hellish process that is looking for a house to buy and I am NOT already tired of the whole thing after 1 day of "shopping". I am NOT desperately praying to God for him to lead me to the right house before I have to resign my apartment lease.
And finally I am NOT asking you fine folks in the Blogosphere to pray for me while I am traveling this week!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Sounds like it's been a busy week! Those bikes look like SO much fun!! I'll be praying as you travel- where are you heading?