Thursday, May 28, 2009

Long Time No Blog

There has been so much going on and nothing going on all at the same time that I haven't had the chance to catch up on this here bloggie.

So I must resort to a good ole bullet list to touch on the things that I haven't blogged about.
  • I am trying to buy a house. I am desperately trying to get out of apartment living but we will have to wait and see what is God's will on this matter. Keep my living situation in your prayers please!
  • I started teaching part-time at an after-school tutoring center. I love it but it is hard to get back in the swing of working a fixed schedule. Truly I love working with students, especially with students who are struggling academically and need help gaining confidence in their abilities.
  • I am still looking for a permanent job. Whether that be teaching in a classroom, working in the homes, or doing whatever it is that God leads me to. I am working on letting my control of this go. I know I have to trust in God's plan and I have faith in this plan. But in all honesty, I just want a little peek at his plan so I can relax about the future! ;-)
  • Best Friend Laura has moved her wedding location and date so it looks like in December I will be the Maid of Honor in a wedding in HAWAII! Whoohoo!! HAWAII!

I guess that is all for now. I am sorry for this supremely boring post and I accept the "World's Boringest Blogger" title with grace! ;-)

No comments: