Sunday, November 14, 2004

FIRSTS
First job: I was a lifeguard the summer after my freshman year of HS
First screen name: Ashley5381 (the numbers were randomnly chosen)
First funeral: A girl at my church died of cancer when I was like 10
First piercing/tattoo: ears when I was really young and I have no tatoos
First credit card: when I went off to Baylor
First Kiss: umm I’m not really sure
First one that mattered: next question please….
First enemy: I don’t think I have ever had an enemy, but if I think of one I will let you know
First big trip: I went to Disney World when I was 4 and I lost my first tooth there so that was cool.
First concert: do concerts at the rodeo count? But the first concert I went to without my parents was Sugar Ray and Everlast
First musician you remember hearing in your house: I have no idea, but it was probably country

LASTS
Last car ride: Last night on the way back from Ninfa’s after Fall Parties
Last kiss: so long ago that I cant even remember
Last library book checked out: Im not sure I have ever checked a book out, I ususally just buy books
Last movie watched: Sandlot on TV today.
Last beverage drunk: Dr. Pepper
Last food consumed: Mac and Cheese
Last phone call: Robbie called to see if I had eaten dinner yet
Last time showered: last nightLast CD played: a mix I have in my car
Last annoyance: Standing outside the Chi Omega door and knocking on it every 10 minutes for 8 hours
Last soda drank: right now...still dr pepper
Last ice cream eaten: I don’t like ice cream so it has been a while
Last time scolded: my Dad was pissed at me on Friday because I am not picking the dogs up from the boarding place
Last shirt worn: I am wearing a white shirt right now, does that count?
Last website visited: NASCAR to see the race pictures

NOW
Single or Taken: very single
Sex: femaleBirthday: October 8, 1982
Sign: Libra
Siblings: one older brother
Hair color: umm I don’t know, reddish brown blonde
Eye color: green
Shoe size: 8, but I think my feet are shrinking

RIGHT NOW, WHAT ARE YOU
Wearing: red sweatpants and a white shirt
Drinking: yet again...some dr. pepper
Thinking about: why in the hell I am actually filling this out
Listening to: something about the Bachelor show on the E! channel

No comments: