The best part of Fall Parties (in no particular order)
- Three butt ass naked boys that ran down the hallway right when a party was getting out. YAY for streakers!!!
- The look on the president of Chi Omega's face as the boys ran by
- The old old old advisor for Chi-O that was really disappointed that she missed the nakedness
- Standing outside the Chi-O door timing their parties while desperately trying to make faces at my ADPi sisters as they were leading girls out of our party
- Hanging out with Mel, Shannon, Bekah, and Morgan in the hallway while else was smiling and chatting it up in the room. Rho Chi=best job ever!
- The excitement that everyone had when they saw me when I snuck in the ADPi room during lunch
- The big hug Tessica gave me when she saw me both when I snuck in and when I came in when it was all over
- Breaking the silly no contact rules for us panhell peeps
- The PNMs that were dancing to our songs as they were leaving our room
- The fact that ADPi s from all over the state came to help and show their support for Zeta Chi
- Getting to see Alison and Kelsi again since I haven't seen them in like forever
- Having a ride in the morning so that I didnt have to attempt to park (Thanks Robbie!)
- The best part about Fall parties is that they are OVER!!
Seriously though folks, ADPi rocked the house. I am super jazzed about recruitment for my sisters!