Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I am feeling nostalgic so here is a list of a few of my favorite college memories:
  • Freshman year spent in Collins 5 North and my wonderful roomie, Carey
  • Kickboxing class freshman year and all those damn squats we had to do
  • "I mean you're pretty"
  • Going to Wild Country so much that they knew us by name
  • TKE keg parties freshman year when it was still kind of a novelty to be drunk
  • Sheena and my trip to San Marcos to visit Krista
  • My first semester in ADPi
  • Arlington Farms parties sophmore years
  • 151-G and the laundry detergerent paint job
  • Black Lights
  • Bringing home cheesecake after ADPi functions
  • Making cookies with a few key ingredience missing
  • Cool whip
  • Blowing off doing my homework to hang out in 151-G
  • Late night trips to Whataburger
  • All those weird movies Sam has made me watch
  • Race days with Robbie
  • Going to endless meeting that I never wanted to go to
  • Driving through Cameron Park late at night
  • Recruitment
  • The Unit in its glory days
  • And sooooooooo many more things I cant list them all. I cant believe I have a month left of my college times. That is crazy!! But it has been amazing, Thank you all!

Ok I am going to go cry now, Im sad!

No comments: