Monday, November 08, 2004

So i feel like I should post something just to keep this stupid journal going. But honestly my life is pretty lame right now, so why should I bore you guys with all my lameness. Plus those people that actually read this already know whats going on in my life. But let me fill you in on a few things. Benjamin came over tonight to fix mine and my roomies computers, but that is after they kidnapped him and made him come over. Good job girls! He was able to get pretty much everything squared away except that my wireless card kicks everyone off the internet so I am going back to the old school and using an ethernet cord. So those of you who were at the apartment way back when, the duct tape down the hall is back. It is so ghetto, but my roommate Janae says that we just need to name the cord and then it will be cool. I should not be complaining internet with a cord is better than none at all. Plus it is super fast now that I am not stealing the wireless network from our neighbors. I guess thats all I have to say, so I will leave with the statement: Benjamin is my computer genius hero!!

No comments: