Thursday, November 04, 2004

i want to be loved... i want someone to take me by the hand and lead me when i can't see where i'm going... i want someone to cuddle with me when it's cold outside.. i want someone to think of me before they go to sleep each night... i want someone i can call when i get home just to tell them about my day... i want someone to make me smile-to make me laugh... i want someone to tell me everything will be alright when i'm stressed out... i want someone to know me-to know all of my idiosyncrasies: how i like my cheeseburgers, where things go in my room, and how i like my coffee... i want someone to look at me with his gorgeous eyes and make all my insecurities melt away... i want someone to leave me random notes telling me how much he loves me... i want someone to buy presents for-someone to spoil... i want someone to make me feel weak in the knees; i want him to give me butterflies... i want someone to challenge my beliefs; i want him to make me realize that i'm not always right... i want someone to play with my hair until i fall asleep in his arms... i want someone to go to football games with and kiss when we get a touchdown... i want someone to realize my inner beauty... i want someone to protect me when i'm scared, to love me when i'm me, and to lend me his jacket when i'm cold... i want someone to tell me i'm beautiful, and i want him to mean it... i want someone to understand me... i want someone to challenge me intellectually... i want someone to know everything about me; i want him to share everything about him with me... i want someone to love, and i want him to love me...

(I found this on a friend's journal, so I stole it. And she didnt write it and I dont know who did, but I think it is fabulous)

I think to be truly happy with someone, all these things must be present. Its like it is a reciepe for a happy relationship, if one of these things is missing then it wont be good.

No comments: