Monday, May 12, 2008

Today was a good day.

My Daddy was playing in a charity golf tournament at our country club so me and Pickle took our golf cart to follow his group around for a while. It was fun to see the course and ride around. I hadn't been on the golf course in forever and it was good to be on the course again, even if it was just riding around. Then I sat in the backyard at my parent's house and watched the other groups playing on our hole. I actually love to watch golf so it was fun. Plus it is always entertaining to watch really bad golfers! :) My Dad's team did really well and came in second place. I was very proud of him.

The day made me wish I still played golf. Maybe it is something I will pick up again when I can afford to devote a lot of time to it.

The only bad thing was that I have had a crazy migraine all day. I am about to call it a night so I can sleep off this headache.

Post topic planned for tomorrow: Cystic Fibrosis

No comments: