Monday, December 15, 2008

It's That Time Again, Not Me! Monday

If Mckmama did it then I will too.



I did not dress completely inappropriately for the cold weather twice and I did not over-layer for anticipation of cold weather that was not. Nope not me, that would be silly since I know how to check the weather.

And after the Relient K concert I did not allow myself to fantasize about marrying a rockstar. I am much to old to think about how cool it would be to be married to a (Christian) rockstar.

After spending $20 on stickers and play-doh for my clients (who are all under age 3) I did not seriously contemplate playing with them myself.

I did not not do my errands yesterday just so I wouldn't have to get my new car dirty. And I did not get a little sad this morning when I had to get my car out of the garage.

It did not take me 5 minutes to figure out how to unlock the office door this morning. I have a master's degree for goodness sake, unlocking doors is simple as can be.

It was certainly not me who was driving down Kingwood Drive this morning eating Eggo Waffles in my brand new car.

And it was definitely not me taking the elevator up 1 floor this morning because my shoes hurt my feet.

No comments: