Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What a Crazy World We Live In!

Wow, so today has been a day of technology adventures.



First, my new laptop has a fingerprint scanner that allows me to access all my online accounts, profiles, and shop online all with the swipe of my finger.



Second, I went to Darque Tan today and they had me set up fingerprint scan there so no one else can tan under my name.



Then this afternoon, I set up a Skype account and proceed to call my Pawpaw and chat with him over webcam.



I mean seriously people, how much more high tech can we get? It really blows my mind that all these new technologies are available to the general public and so easy to use.



I know I sound silly that all this stuff is so exciting to me and that it completely shocks me that this is the world we live in. But I can't help it, as a culture, we have come along way.



If you think about it, just in my 26 years I have seen cordless phones, the computer, the Internet, cell phones, and cable television come into almost every home.



If you stop and think about it, it is crazy!

No comments: