Sunday, December 14, 2008

Picture Tag is Fun!

So Suz over at Steece's Pieces tagged all of us out here in blogland so her goes my game of Picture Tag.
The object of the picture tag is to:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the same
NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)
Here is mine!
This picture was taken December 12, 2003 and I was apparently studying for finals at Baylor my junior year. I must have been delirious to take a picture of my notes, computer, and sleeping puppy. Jamie Lynn looks cute in her little bed, but she was not a very good study buddy. And if you look closely I must not have been studying very hard because there is an AOL instant messenger conversation box up. Oh I miss college sometimes! :-)
Now I tag anyone who wants to do it.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

HOW FUNNY and AWESOME! love the scattered papers, the coffee, the laptop...but most importantly the precious little pup by your side! too cute! ahhhhh college....the good ole days! ;) thanks for playing!!