Monday, December 22, 2008

Nope Not Me!



I did not wear a sleeveless dress and open toed shoes to my graduation because Miss Manners would not approve of such attire in December.

I did not wear my graduation regalia into Katz's Deli and hope that people told me congratulations....nope not me, I would never do such a thing.

Nope not me, I did not forget to send my uncle in Austin a Christmas card. And then send it with his Thank You card.

I did not order 2 dessert pizzas for me and the Unit. And we certainly did not eat said pizzas at 11pm!

I did not call my Dad this morning and tell him that it was "snowing" with hopes that he would tell me not come in this morning.

And I most certainly did not get sick with a respiratory infection the week of Christmas.

Now go check out what MckMama didn't do this week!

No comments: