Thursday, December 18, 2008

Life In A Bulleted List

  • I graduate tomorrow!
  • The Unit is coming tomorrow!
  • I really hope that I don't trip walking across the stage.
  • I am ALMOST done Christmas shopping (technically I am done but I still have to accompany my Dad when he shops for my mom)
  • The fact that Christmas is next week is blowing my mind. I am completely surprised by its fast approaching date.
  • Remember when it seemed like it took forever for Christmas to be here?
  • It has taken a long time for me to get in the Christmas spirit.... I think too much has been going on for me to focus on it.
  • I am still excited for the day though.
  • My Christmas tree looks weird; I tried new things this year and I am not sure how I feel about it.
  • I washed my sheets tonight and I am excited to sleep in them!
  • Apparently I am incapable of washing dishes without getting water all over the counters...apparently I am 5 five years old....
  • Yippee I get to wear my fancy regalia tomorrow! I love me some graduation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the graduation!