Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Anyone who knows me, knows that I have weird food issues, and that I am usually in favor of plain bland food or strange combinations.

Well tonight I discovered a new combo that was awesome. I was hungry but not hungry enough to cook a meal. So I looked in my pantry and saw a bag of baked Cheetos (100 cal pack) and a 100 cal pack of sour cream and onion chips. Then the genius thought came..... "I bet Cheetos and S & O Chips would be awesome together". Yes folks that's right, I combined the 2 into a fantastically strange bite.

And boy was I pleased with myself. It was quite yummy!

Edit: I am using this food post to say that I was right all along. Yep, TOMATOES ARE OF THE DEVIL! Most of you have mocked my irrational fear of all things tomato related and you rolled your eyes when I made you move the ketchup or pick tomatoes off my plate, but who was right? It was me! Tomatoes are dangerous right now and you can't even get tomatoes at Subway. Seriously people stay away from the scary tomatoes.

No comments: