Sunday, June 29, 2008

How my mind works

I have talked a lot recently about my insomnia issues. Well last night while I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep, my thoughts were going in circles and taking some weird turns. So then I started making a list of all the random facts I remember from college. Here is a short version of my list:
  • Plato's Allegory of the cave
  • Hobbes' Theory of Man is that life is "short, brutish, and nasty"
  • A Frenchman wrote "Democracy in America"
  • Adam Smith and the Invisible Hand
  • Plessey vs. Ferguson established the doctrine of "separate but equal"
  • Brown vs. The Board of Education called for desegregation
  • Brown vs. The Board of Education 2 called for desegregation with "quick and deliberate speed"

One night I going to write down the thought patterns that I go through. It is seriously so random and I never end up anywhere close to where it all starts. I think that means I am really smart or crazy.

My money is on crazy...

No comments: