Thursday, June 19, 2008

Are you kidding me?!

I go to leave for school today but when I opened my garage this is what I found....


What the heck!!! Someone parked their trailer in front of my driveway. Completely blocking me in my garage. After a fruitless search for the trailer's owner, I was still stuck! So I wasn't able to go to school today which is frustrating because I had a ton of stuff to do.

How can people be so selfish to park and detach their trailer in someone else's driveway!!

I wrote a note and taped it to the trailer politely asking them to move it. I purposely put my apartment number on there thinking they would knock on my door and apologize. But nope, they didn't come by and say anything. I wasn't angry and my note was polite but I guess they were too cowardly to step up and say they were sorry for inconveniencing me and causing me to miss my class tonight.

No comments: