Thursday, July 31, 2008

What a difference a year makes...

Today marks the one year anniversary of the day that I officially became a resident of the great state of Texas again. Sometimes it feels like I just left North Carolina, but other times I feel like my life in Mooresville was 100 years ago.

So for this anniversary I am going to list the blessings I have had this year:
  • Being back in Texas and close to my parents/family is amazing
  • I am 1 semester away from completing my master's degree
  • I have lost over 40 lbs.
  • I haven't had to have a job and was able to concentrate fully on school
  • I have learned a lot about what I want in my life
  • I was able to reflect on the decisions I made and learn from the mistakes

I am happy where I am at and life can only get better next year.

1 comment:

kolls said...

Congratulations :)