Sunday, March 23, 2008

"Everyone needs compassion. A love that's never failing. Let mercy fall on me. Everyone needs forgiveness. A kindness of a Savior The hope of nations.
Savior He can move the mountains. My God is Mighty to save. He is Mighty to save. Forever Author of salvation.
He rose and conquered the grave. Jesus conquered the grave.
So take me as You find me All my fears and failures. Fill my life again I give my life to follow Everything I believe in.
Now I surrender. Shine your light and let the whole world see. We're singing for the glory of the risen King...Jesus"- Might to Save, Hillsong United

Church was awesome this morning and the music was awesome too. It definitely hit the spot and it was what I needed. After church we went to my parent's house and had a great lunch. It was nice to be together as a family. My whole extended family lives in the Houston area but still we rarely all see each other. I know we are all busy with our own lives but I wish we were all closer and spent more time together. I shouldn't complain... at least I have a family to be with.

Happy Easter Ya'll!

No comments: