Thursday, March 27, 2008

I have been on a diet; I mentioned below that I have lost about 25 lbs so far. But today was an awful food/diet day for me. At lunch my mom and I went to eat Mexican food at a local restaurant, and it was awesome! Usually eating a big meal like that would be enough to get me through the rest of the day without eating anything else. But this afternoon my best friend came into town from Dallas for a business conference in Houston. So when you have a house guest there is pressure to be a good host and entertain them. Well she was starving so we went to Chili's for dinner. So today I had 2 huge meals today and that is the most I have eaten in MONTHS! And boy to I feel like POOP! I am so full and gross. If I didn't have homework and it wasn't so late, I would want to go run around the block to work some of this food off!

No comments: