Monday, March 10, 2008

Some of the blogs that I read are "high profile" (I don't know if that is the right word but I don't know what else to call them). These sites have received over a million hits and get hundreds of comments a post, but what drives me nuts with these blogs are that some of the comments are so negative and hateful. Bloggers are just people who put their life out there to share it with who ever wants to read it, but that does not give people the right to criticize them or make judgements. Just because they are putting their feelings and actions out in the public does not mean that they owe us anything. You are choosing to read their life and you have the right to hate them, curse them, talk bad about them, or judge but you do not have the right to comment those feelings to them. Keep it to yourself. I hope the mean negative commenters realize that their hatefulness does no good and it just hurts. I'm sorry but a mean comment is not going to change a person's life; it will just make them feel bad. It will never be ok to me for a person to make another human being feel bad on purpose. On one blog I read, there has been a discussion about choices. But what those commenters are forgetting is that life is all about choices and if you disagree with a person's choice then you have a choice to not read their blog. I mean seriously people if you feel that strongly against what a person is blogging about or how they live their life, GET OFF THEIR BLOG! And lets not forget if you feel that strongly that a person is not living their life right and making poor choices, then you should be praying for them to receive God grace in their life. But if you don't have God's grace in your life, then I will be praying for you.

Alright, I am off my soapbox now. And if someone stumbles on here and disagrees with my post, please be gentle I am very sensitive. :) No seriously, I am. I would probably cry if someone was mean to me. Those "high profile" bloggers are a lot braver than me and they must have the toughest skin to put up with all that. This is my page and I can put whatever I want on here. So keep your judgements to yourself or post about me on your blog. Oh and one more thing. If you still feel the need to be a negative mean commenter on blogs, then you need to have done 2 things. 1. You must have a blog yourself or at least a blogger account 2. Use your name, give a link to your blog or your email so that the one that you were judging will have the opportunity to reply to you.

Thanks for listening.

Now let the cursing of Ashley begin.... although no one really reads this, but I feel better having put it out there.

No comments: