Friday, March 14, 2008

I am not a teenager and I don't want to sound like a whining child, but this week is spring break and I am really bummed that I am not going on some fabulous trip. I had plans to go visit Robbie in New York, but after some unexpected financial events I made the choice to save money and not go. I am an adult now and I need to make good choices. However there is still part of me who wants to whine and have a poor me pity party. I would love to spend next week in the city doing wonderful exciting things. But not I will be sitting here in good ole Texas, spending my days writing papers and cleaning the house. So while next week holds nothing but boredom for me, I need to remember that last year I did not have Spring Break. I need to be grateful for what I got.

No comments: